Visitors to the area often use Brora as a base to explore this vast and stunning coastline, with an abundance of historic sites, unspoilt natural beauty, of course the wonderful beaches, a huge variety of wildlife such as grey seals, deer, dolphins and many outdoor activities such as fishing, walking, golf, cycling and much more.
Brora is situated on the popular and famous 'North Coast 500' tourist route. It is also situated on the attractive 'John o'Groats Trail' coastal footpath.
- 2022-11-28 STITCHES IN TIME: Tapestry of the Highlands and Islands taking shape
- 2022-11-28 Easter Ross art studio opens doors on winter fair
- 2022-11-28 Crofters online gathering to discuss tree planting
- 2022-11-28 PICTURES: Volunteers from across Sutherland recognised at three 'Voscars' ceremonies
- 2022-11-28 Signalling fault causes chaos to train services in and out of Inverness