Right where miles of golden beaches meet the renowned Salmon rivers of the region, Brora is steeped in a rich and wonderfully diverse history. If you are coming to participate in the many outdoor pursuits including walking or cycling in this last great wilderness where an abundance of wildlife abounds, then this is a great place for it. Brora and the surrounding area is famous for lots of reasons including our fantastic James Braid course at Brora Golf Club, Premier Malt Whisky, Tweed and being one of the only villages you pass through en route to John ‘o’ Groat's, we’re sure you will love it as much as we do!
- 2017-12-15 Rogart calls for fair share of benefit from Gordonbush pot
- 2017-12-15 Furious Sutherland councillor starts campaign for '6% for Sutherland'
- 2017-12-14 Council do their best in severe weather says leader
- 2017-12-12 Former Dornoch foster carer sent sexual messages to users of an on-line children's game site
- 2017-12-12 Updated roads report