Right where miles of golden beaches meet the renowned Salmon rivers of the region, Brora is steeped in a rich and wonderfully diverse history. If you are coming to participate in the many outdoor pursuits including walking or cycling in this last great wilderness where an abundance of wildlife abounds, then this is a great place for it. Brora and the surrounding area is famous for lots of reasons including our fantastic James Braid course at Brora Golf Club, Premier Malt Whisky, Tweed and being one of the only villages you pass through en route to John ‘o’ Groat's, we’re sure you will love it as much as we do!
- 2022-05-15 Trail walkers could hold key to breakthrough in missing person hunt in Sutherland
- 2022-05-15 Nicky Marr: Freelancing is great, until the unexpected happens
- 2022-05-15 Forests need to be 'fit for the future' against backdrop of changing climate
- 2022-05-15 Only way is down for plucky abseilers at iconic Sutherland castle
- 2022-05-14 LOOKING BACK: A yuletide cheque presentation, but where?