Community Group Details
Brora’s ‘Thursday Club’
Brora’s ‘Thursday Club’ meets from October through to June.
This sociable event is held every third Thursday in the month (bar December) in The Brora Tennis and Bowling Club Lounge on Golf Road.
For many years it was known as ‘The Friendship Cub’. It remains an extremely ‘friendly’ group but in 2014 decided to adopt the change in name to remind folks on what day it was being held!
The Group is open to everyone, local and visitor alike, who is ‘young enough at heart’ to know how to enjoy excellent entertainment and a delicious ‘calorie free’ Afternoon Tea!
This Club is flourishing and has a great reputation for kind hospitality and fun.
- 2022-09-24 LOOKING BACK: Were you a young reader at Bonar Bridge library in 2004?
- 2022-09-24 From the Northern Times 25, 50 and 100 years ago
- 2022-09-24 World Porridge Making Championship at Carrbridge to be in-person after three years online
- 2022-09-24 Stirling band Constant Follower 'excited' to play at Lochinver: Landscape of north-west has special significance for frontman Stephen McAll
- 2022-09-24 Highland MSP's emotional call for action on the A9 after two more deaths