Hill and Coastal Walking
Brora is ideally located to tackle the far North's Munros, Ben Hope, Conival, Ben More Assynt and Ben Klibreck and has many lesser summits within the local area. For more ideas on walks for all abilities within the local area please visit http://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/sutherland/dornoch.shtml
The newly launched John o'Groats Trail, from Inverness to John o'Groats, passes through the village. For more details please visit http://www.jogt.org.uk/ The section of the coastal path from Golspie to Brora can be found here. The section of the coastal path from Brora to Helmsdale can be found here.
- 2017-12-15 Rogart calls for fair share of benefit from Gordonbush pot
- 2017-12-15 Furious Sutherland councillor starts campaign for '6% for Sutherland'
- 2017-12-14 Council do their best in severe weather says leader
- 2017-12-12 Former Dornoch foster carer sent sexual messages to users of an on-line children's game site
- 2017-12-12 Updated roads report