Visitors to the area often use Brora as a base to explore this vast and stunning coastline, with an abundance of historic sites, unspoilt natural beauty, of course the wonderful beaches, a huge variety of wildlife such as grey seals, deer, dolphins and many outdoor activities such as fishing, walking, golf, cycling and much more.
Brora is situated on the popular and famous 'North Coast 500' tourist route. It is also situated on the attractive 'John o'Groats Trail' coastal footpath.
- 2022-05-15 Trail walkers could hold key to breakthrough in missing person hunt in Sutherland
- 2022-05-15 Nicky Marr: Freelancing is great, until the unexpected happens
- 2022-05-15 Forests need to be 'fit for the future' against backdrop of changing climate
- 2022-05-15 Only way is down for plucky abseilers at iconic Sutherland castle
- 2022-05-14 LOOKING BACK: A yuletide cheque presentation, but where?