A copy of our current Community Plan, for 2016-2019, can be found here. Residents and visitors alike are warmily invited to provide BaDAG Board members with feedback on what you think of our Plan and/or any other item of local interest prior to our next Board meeting on January 18th 2017.
BaDAG's 2016 AGM was held on Wednesday 13th July at 7pm in the Scout & Guide Hall, Gower Street, Brora. The next AGM will be held in June 2017. BaDAG Board meetings are normally held on the third Wednesday of every month in the Brora Scount and Guide Hall at 7pm. Members of the public are walmly welcomed to attend.
Highland school calendar for 2017.
An apprenticeship-related flyer of possible interest to local businesses can be found here.
- 2017-12-15 Rogart calls for fair share of benefit from Gordonbush pot
- 2017-12-15 Furious Sutherland councillor starts campaign for '6% for Sutherland'
- 2017-12-14 Council do their best in severe weather says leader
- 2017-12-12 Former Dornoch foster carer sent sexual messages to users of an on-line children's game site
- 2017-12-12 Updated roads report