Train Timetables - Brora and beyond
The seven days a week Scotrail Inverness to Thurso/Wick train service calls at Brora up to four times a day. The current timetable, called the "North Highland" Service, can be found here. Current train timetables for the rest of Scotland, organised by region, can be found on the same page.
Replacement bus service arrangements during the seven days of railway workers strike action between June 21st and July 17th 2016 can be found here.
Comprehensive public transport timetables for the whole of the Northern Highlands of Scotland, together with a relevant map, were produced in May 2016 by Melness and Tongue Community Development Trust with the aid of the Northern Times and other organisations. The map can be viewed here and the timetable for the Inverness to Thurso/Wick area, which includes Brora, can be found here. Timetables for the remaining two areas can be found on the website of Scottish Natural Heritage here.
- 2017-12-15 Rogart calls for fair share of benefit from Gordonbush pot
- 2017-12-15 Furious Sutherland councillor starts campaign for '6% for Sutherland'
- 2017-12-14 Council do their best in severe weather says leader
- 2017-12-12 Former Dornoch foster carer sent sexual messages to users of an on-line children's game site
- 2017-12-12 Updated roads report